1.4_bigstock-Smartphone-users-126864119.jpg
1.2_bigstock-Smartphone-users-126864119.jpg
1.4_ProLinkHub_FB_Campaign_RocketPhone.jpg
bigstock-Young-attractive-female-recept-134585084.jpg
1.4_bigstock-Smartphone-users-126864119.jpg

Build My App


SCROLL DOWN

Build My App


 

READY TO MEET YOUR NEW APP?

MOBILE MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLS FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS

We build your app, you test-drive it... For FREE!
Please complete the form below and we will have a free sample of your very own personalized app built for you in 2 to 4 business days!

The information you provide will solely be used to build your app

Mobile Phone *
Mobile Phone
http://
 
1.2_bigstock-Smartphone-users-126864119.jpg

Overview


Overview


 
 

HELPING INDIVIDUALS & BRANDS ESTABLISH A MOBILE PRESENCE!


"Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on website browsers"
 


Is your brand in the Google & Apple stores?
 

Are you positioned to tailor to this shifting trend of mobile app users?


It's no rocket science... Apps aren't cheap to develop, publish and maintain!

This is where ProLinkHub comes in! We are providing an affordable alternative that can help any brand or individual establish a mobile presence and have their very own personalized and branded app in the Google & Apple stores!

We have solutions for any sized business across all industries. Single apps, branch/team apps, corporate apps and even licensing opportunities!

1.4_ProLinkHub_FB_Campaign_RocketPhone.jpg

Benefits


Benefits


STILL THINKING ABOUT GOING MOBILE?


ProLinkHub's platform is being utilized by thousands of individuals and brands across a wide variety of industries who realize the importance of establishing a mobile presence to better serve their clients. 


GOING MOBILE MADE SIMPLE!
 

The possibilities of owning your very own branded and personalized Mobile App are limitless and gaining a footprint in the mobile environment is essential in this day and age as we are experiencing a shift towards a younger/tech savvy demographic who spend more and more time on their smartphones!

 


KEY STATISTICS


2015 was the first year that mobile traffic
exceeded that of desktop users


In 2015, 60% of internet usage in the U.S. was via a mobile device


In the U.S. more than 79% of mobile phones are now smartphones 

bigstock-Young-attractive-female-recept-134585084.jpg

Our Technology


Our Technology


OUR TECHNOLOGY


ProLinkHub's technology provides powerful features to help any sized business grow! It's easy to setup and use and offers back-office analytics to track your app's activity in real-time.

Grow referrals like never before with the 'Share/ReferMe' feature.

Import all of your documents, resources, products, portfolios, reviews, website and social media links, videos and galleries so that it's accessible to your clients on the one device they use daily... Their smartphones!